Thema U H R – Für meine Zweit- und Drittklässler habe ich differenzierte Freia…


Thema U H R – Für meine Zweit- und Drittklässler habe ich differenzierte Freiarbeitsmaterialien erstellt…Lesespiele, Dominos und Zuordnungskarten 🙃 #mathe #grundschule #worksheetcrafter

If you want to move to the Dominican Republic or even go on long vacations, you may be interested in the available schools. The DR has many English-speaking schools, which makes the area very attractive for those who want to relocate.

People from other countries come to the Dominican Republic and enroll their children in schools because of the great opportunities for learning and progress that the school system offers. Language is not a barrier in many of the schools in the DR, which means that students with different backgrounds can learn in a way that is beneficial to them when they enroll in a school. There are many schools to choose from for those who will be staying in the DR for a longer period of time.

The Santiago Christian School in Santiago is a very unique school. This school is fully recognized by the United States and all classes are taught in English. Currently about 75% of the students come from the DR, while the other 25% come from the United States.

This school has a curriculum from the education system of the United States, and employees mainly American teachers. It teaches students from pre-k to high school graduation.

Due to the curriculum of this school, students can easily go to school after they graduate. The courses are followed closely and they must meet standards in multiple areas. This makes the Santiago Christian School a very good choice for those moving to the area.

Puerto Plata has the Alic New World School. This school is bilingual, so it uses English and Spanish to teach. Students can also take French lessons. This school is a good choice for students who want to learn several languages. Students can understand different languages, which is important in today's global business structure.

The Torre Alta Montessori School is also bilingual in English and Spanish. Students learn both languages ​​and can converse in them by the time they graduate from the school. Students can learn English and Spanish while attending this school.

With the International School of Sosua, students can obtain a diploma from the United States or the DR. This school teaches in English and only certified teachers. It has high standards for education, making it a good choice for those who are planning to go to college after high school. It is important to go to a school that is recognized and respected, and students get exactly that when they go to this school

Santo Domingo has a bilingual school called New Horizons. This school teaches English and Spanish and uses an American curriculum. This is another good choice for those who intend to continue their education.

It is very easy to integrate a family in the Dominican Republic. The schools make it possible to bring a family to the country without sacrificing education. This has made the DR one of the most popular places to visit and relocate in the world.

The educational standards of the Dominican Republic are very high, as long as the right school is selected. As with everywhere, there are schools that do not meet the standard, but those are the exception to the rule. You will be able to find a school in the DR that meets your educational requirements.

You will also be able to benefit from a bilingual education, which is very useful when the world changes. It is now more important than ever to know more than one language, and the schools in the Dominican Republic are helping with that.